BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

How did it get to be February?

So record time since last post - do I get a prize or something?

Honestly, I have had a typical winter with a kid in daycare....SICK!
The holidays were grand, and for the most part everyone managed to stay reasonably healthy. We got lots and lots of family time with my folks coming down, Sara came in and ROCKED it on New Year's Eve, and we got to see Jon's family in Nashville, so it was great. Then came the bugs and they will not QUIT, y'all!

Jack started it all with a super high fever that freaked me out, and when that subsided, the virus turned into a continual two week cold. He then got the Pray For Death tummy bug that went around the schools here like wild fire. Then I got it, then Jon got it, then I got the cold, and thank the gods Jon didn't, and now I have a vicious sinus infection (the kind that makes you feel like all your upper teeth are going to fall out), and Jack has a double ear infection.

Because I've already bored myself with this pitiful account, I will shut up now and stop whining.
Besides, it's mid-February, Spring can't be far, and maybe we'll get a month or two before the allergies kick in :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only in TN can you say since it's mid-February spring can't be far off. Here it still mid-winter