BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 28, 2009

We've got a toddler, folks.

Hello my darlings! Sorry it's been a while, but you know I have a good excuse :)

Behold! The toddler:


hehehehe
My favorite is when he holds his arms out in front of him for balance and kind of growls while he's walking - he looks just like the monster in Young Frankenstein.

In addition to being fully mobile and into everything, he has also decided that he is way too big for baby food and insists on only eating finger foods. His favorites right now are mac and cheese, grilled chicken, meatballs, ham, broccoli florets, carrots, and sugar snap peas.

I can't say I blame him for not finding baby food very appetizing, but honestly, isn't 9 months old a bit young for me to have to be packing a lunch for him!?!

1 comments:

Hilde said...

He's so precocious.