BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

yawnnnnnnnnnnnn

Y'all, I am TIRED.


This newborn thing is quite a ride: I don't even have circadian rhythms anymore. I live and die by whether the bean has fed enough, peed enough, pooed enough, is warm enough, is too warm...You get the idea. Anxiety levels are at an all time high for this little mama, but so far we're weathering the storm (and the hormones) pretty well.

I think the hardest part of all is not having any family close by to help out. We do fine with tending the baby, and keeping ourselves sort of fed, but it's so hard to try to stay on top of the dishes without a dishwasher, and the laundry, and the house cleaning when all you want to do is take a nap every time he goes to sleep!  

Thank god the cavalry is coming! Even though they're so far away, my big sister is coming to settle my nerves and offer up the wealth of information she has gathered navigating motherhood herself, and my sweet mama is coming too! Between the two of them, I expect my nerves and the condition of my home will be greatly improved.

Right now I feel like if we can just get through until the bean gets better about feeding, I will be less terrified about J going back to work...sigh...

Here's what makes it all worth it:
:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Jen--from Salzburg! Congratulations, lovely! You are both totally beautiful! Brad says congrats as well!